Sunday, October 5, 2008

Most KISSable baby contest...We need imput!

There is a contest in the Dallas/Fort Worth area each year put on by KISS FM (yep... a radio station). The point is to have the most kissable baby. We just realized that the deadline is today, and we need to get the picture in. The problem is that we can't decide which picture to use. They are basing the decision on the following criteria:
• Camera friendly nature of the subject
• Originality
• Personality
• Photo quality
We want everyone who wanders across this blog to give their vote (even if the deadline is past). If you want to see more info on the contest; or if you live in DFW and want to enter your baby, go to http://www.1061kissfm.com/cc-common/globalcontestfinder.html?contest=33202
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your opinion."Monkey Face""Washed Out""Pacified""Watchin' the Clouds""Tongue Out""Attitude"


*****I apologize for the lame names I gave the pictures*****

15 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I vote for tongue out! Good luck!

Tony and Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony and Ann said...

Oops--I still think monkey face is the best--tongue-out one is good too. , but monkey face wins.

Nicole & Adam said...

washed out gets my vote!!!

Unknown said...

Sam and I think that monkey face is the clear winner! good luck!

Konnie said...

I love the monkey face one -- absolutely adorable!!!

Tara said...

Attitude. Nothing looks better than a baby in black n white, but you always see them looking so serious and artsy, so that one is good AND ironic ;)

Beth schell said...

tongue out!

Unknown said...

Tongue out!! For sure.

Anonymous said...

I like tongue out!

Amanda

Jenn S. said...

I like tongue out!

Jenn S.

Dale Topham said...

The choice between monkey face and attitude is truly vexing. Both are great.

Necha said...

It's probably too late, but I say the monkey face or the tongue out. But no matter which you choose-she is DEFINELTLY a kissable baby (by the way I am Emily's roommate from college at WWCC!)

Maranda said...

My favorite is attitude.

Chloe and Tyler said...

Watchin the clouds go by...love the outfit and her smile is adorable.