Thursday, October 9, 2008

Emily's Question

I was about to go to bed, then I remember that Emily threatened trouble if I didn't answer her journal-jar question. The Q of the week is to name a book I love, and tell why. It is really hard to narrow it down to just one, but I will give it a shot. My favorite fiction novel is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I remember reading it for the first time in middle school for an English class. I really liked it. A few years ago, Emily gave me a hardbound copy on my birthday and I reread it. Actually... this makes me want to read it again. I recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

Hey Branch! This is your cousin Marci. Do you remember me? LOL! I hope you don't mind me leaving a little note. Hope things are going well for you and your little family.