Saturday, March 22, 2008

What a great day...

Today Emily and I had a really fun day. We started out with a church breakfast/Easter celebration which turned out to be a lot of fun, and made me so excited to have Himaya joining the egg hunt next year. Then we got to meet Krystle and Barry (friends from Wyoming) and others for lunch in Lewisville. It was nice to see them and to finally see their 7 month old son Grayson. After we left Bennigans we headed to Plano to the dollar theater and watched Mad Money, which turned out to be a pretty good movie. After stopping off at Walmart, we came home and just relaxed. Then we had some good fun dying Easter eggs. I couldn't have wished for a better Saturday!

-Branch

1 comment:

Krystle Ricks said...

YEah!I'm glad I got to be part of someone's good day! Not that I don't love my family... but seeing you guys was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip!