Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Making Changes

So its on... I was watching TV last night and saw an hour long show called "I Can Make You Thinner" and I found it to be really interesting. The guy has 4 golden rules, and claims that by sticking to them, a person could really lose a good amount of weight. I decided that of all possible weight-loss plans I could try, this one isn't even close to being the worst. I will have to keep you all posted on how things go, but I have a good feeling about this plan.

-Branch

1 comment:

Krystle Ricks said...

Good luck Branch! I just read that if people just started eating smaller portions then they could lose weight faster. So for a start, I've been serving all my meals on a salad plate, so I can recognize serving sizes better. It's been really helpful for me.