Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick Again.

Last night was a rather long one. I guess its what I need to gear up for when the baby comes. A little after midnight, Maya woke up and wanted to use the restroom. She had been coughing earlier yesterday, but when she woke up in the middle of the night she couldnt stop coughing. I stayed up with her, trying to get her to go back to sleep. Everytime I would lay her back down she would put her hand on my shoulder and say "you're a good daddy". Cute!

Em took her to see the Dr. This afternoon. He says she has bacterial pneumonia, but he says we caught it suprisingly early. Whenever she is sick and you ask her how she feels. She has the cutest response.... "not So very good". Poor girlie!

Also, she has come to love helping Em clip coupons. So we got her some saftey scissors, and she has a ball. She essentially cuts the advertisements into confetti. Very cute to watch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

Emily said...

What Branch didn't say is that for someone who is pretty sick she is SUPER ACTIVE. And super cute. I don't know what it is but she is the opposite of how I am when I am sick and despite not getting good sleep last night she didn't take a nap today. In fact if she didn't have a cough I would never suspect something was wrong.

Tony and Ann said...

Love the expression on her face!

Sarah E. said...

That is just how kids are. You know something is REALLY wrong when they slow down.

Cute little girlie!