Monday, December 22, 2008

Improvements


Emily is doing better all the time. Today they moved her out of the ICU and into a room. She is still on a restricted diet for now (since she pulled out her ventilator tube and may have hurt her throat), and her back hurts from laying down for days. She is walking around some, and we may be looking at being released sometime tomorrow. I want to thank everyone again for all the help and the prayers. I am especially grateful to those who stepped in and took care of Himaya while I have been here with Emily... I can't thank you enough!

3 comments:

Jenn S. said...

Hooray for such a good improvement - so good to see Em out of bed and smiling!

Give her a hug from her ward friends!

Jenn

Unknown said...

HORRAY!!

Jaimin said...

I'm so glad she's doing better! So good to see her sitting up without all of the tubes. :)