Sunday, October 26, 2008

Round 3!!!

Holy Crud, I am so excited! Himaya made it to the top 25 kids. We are trying no to get too drawn in (in case it doesn't work out for her), but we have faith she could go all the way. It seems as though this contest has taken my blog hostage... cause it is all I have blogged about in 3 weeks or so. I will be so happy when it is all over. Please stop by to vote for her each day. If you have more than one email address, you can delete your browsing history and cookies between votes. *Note: I am not advocating anyone create multiple email addresses for this purpose... just if you already have more than one, lets use it to our advantage. Thanks a ton for stopping by, and for the support. I will have cute pictures tomorrow for you all (we are carving pumpkins). Thanks and have a great week!

Branch

Click here to vote for Himaya

No comments: