Sunday, July 20, 2008

Growing


Well today I have a mix of things to write about. It has been another fun week watching our little girl grow and learn. This week, she discovered her feet and she likes to grab and play with them. The first time we saw her doing it, her face said "woah... what the heck are these things?" She has also recently learned she has a tongue. She likes to stick it out and try to lick her chin -super cute. The other thing she is trying to get down, is laughing. She kinda shrieks and smiles, but she will get it. Our other family news is Emily and Himaya's trip to Wyoming/Utah this week. I will be studying for and taking my finals while they are gone, so I will be able to study very effectively. Speaking of school, last Monday we fitted our patient's with prostheses, and mine fit so well, I thought I would take a picture and post it. Note: the pink cord would normally be steel cable, but since we are still practicing, we get cheap cord instead. I will leave you with a video from an hour ago, of us playing with Himaya.

Branch Emily and Himaya

2 comments:

Emily said...

Branch,

I love you so very much! And miss you so much too! You are my favorite! And Best! Love you love you love you!!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Yippy! I now have your blog address. It's very cute by the way and I love this video of your little girl.