Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cutie Pie


In the event you have not yet noticed, our little girl is a real cutie; undoubtedly the cutest kid I've ever seen... thought I guess I may be biased in my opinion. A few months back I had a conversation with some of my family and I told them my concerns regarding cute babies. Ever since a hilarious episode of Seinfeld, I have been afraid that we would have an ugly baby, but we wouldn't know it because we would be blinded by love. Even worse, I was afraid that nobody would tell us. My cousin Lynette, however, promised that she would tell us the truth... thanks Lynette. Not that it changes anything, but I am happy to say that Himaya is fully cute. We take a lot of pictures of her, but mostly with cell phone cameras since they are quickly handy. So with this week’s blog, I wanted to share some pictures we have taken on the fly. I would like to point out that I followed through with my promise to post... Yeah! I decided to change templates and reset the old hit counter today too. I hope you like it.


Chilling at Quiznos


In Deep Thought


Smiles


Maya Likes Tummy Time


'Ello Govner!


Turns Out Thumb Sucking Is Fun


3 comments:

Tara said...

Well of course she's cute!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say we did a really good job! She got all her cuteness from you of course!

Krystle Ricks said...

YEAH NEW PICTURES!!! I was sooooo SCARED about having a HIDEOUS BABY! But only because in one of our ultrasounds his nose looked like it was Giganitic! I worried about that the ENTIRE pregnancy! But luckily, he came out with a little button nose! Phew! And Himaya is BEAUTIFUL!!! And I laughed really hard at the 'ello Govnah! REALLY HARD!!! I hope you guys are doing well and getting enough sleep!