Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Today, being Mothers Day, has made me think a lot about my mother, my mother-in-law and especially about Emily. Anyone reading this knows that we are new parents, but in the last month, I have come to respect, understand, appreciate and love our parents more than ever. I knew that bringing children into the world would take our relationship to new heights; but as I see Emily holding our daughter, my heart swells. It has been a great month!

We also had a little fun after church today... Himaya wanted to sing a little song, however due to all the screaming, her voice was a bit hoarse. So I decided to help her out so she could still perform. Too bad I couldn't keep from laughing (watch the video). Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.



Branch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! She's a little doll! :) Happy 1st Mother's Day to Emily!

Nicole & Adam said...

That video shows how sick you two are!!! Haha! I love it!

welsh ducks said...

Happy late Mother's Day, Emily! I love Maya's dress ;)