Monday, January 3, 2011

Testing the water...

I know its been a long time... But this year will have me blogging again. I will start posting some real material soon, but for today I wanted toh try out the blogger application I downloadeed to my phone.
Anyone who read/reads blog probably already knows this, but a lot has changed since the last time I wrote. Maya is pushing 3, and we have a baby boy on the way, due around her birthday. Im finished with my orthotics residency, and am just starting prosthetics while I continue to see my orthotic patients.
So, anyhow... Like I said, short and sweet. Here is a picture from earlier today. I was trying to teach tic-tac-toe to Maya... Admitedly a bit beyond her attentions span/interest level. Still, we had fun.
Alright then... Lets see if this App works! Thanks for reading.

-Branch
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love you Branch!! You are awesome!

Tony and Ann said...

I send an awful lot of my stuff to the blog by phone!! Works great. Glad to see you back!